Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Taking in a Show...the Guthrie: A Review

For those of you who haven't been, the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis is really quite a beautiful place to visit. Interesting architecture includes a cantilevered bridge that extends out towards the Mississippi. Neither of these shots are very good but they give you an idea of the view, or just consult the internet...

On a whim, we decided to take in a show, God of Carnage, as the coupon was only good on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Funny, 1.5 hour show about two couples discussing a playgound fight between their two sons. I am in no way shape or form a theater critic but I will say, I did not fall asleep. If you know me well, you should assume that speaks volumes. After I fell asleep at Rent, Maggie has since refused to be my broadway date. We definitely laughed.


Our coupon was buy one get one free. Total savings: $34. Total miles biked: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment