PS. One of us has to go back to work. I wish we could keep Chinooking.
Comments from the Internet:
- I'm proposing a Tour de Cities in September, lead by you of course...
- I heart your blog & I don't want it to end.
- I just read every post. Love it!
- Your blog is a great reminder about all of the exciting possibilities in the city.
- Just found it today... it's great! What a cool idea. Now I'm looking into getting our Local First coupon book to try something similar
- I heart the blog and only wish it included recipes because I'm strangely hungry after reading it.
- I applaud your creative way to play-keep it up
- I can't find words to express how much I love this!
- Hey, you're famous! a great blog, you two...clever and fun!
- Holy crap!
- Your blog is makin' me smile. So Kate & Pippish! Where are we going later this week? I want to see you two in action. :)
- What's the blog address? I'd love to read it.
- Glad you're making light of a bad situation. I'm gonna pass your blog to a couple @KSTP reporters...it'd be cool to feature
- RT @ChinookBookMSP Check out this awesome blog. They're using @ChinookBookMSP to save money during the shutdown.
- @CatRichert thanks for the blog coverage today and for all your coverage of the #mnshutdown
- @grinnelldan Read blog by #grinnell alumnus @plannerdeacon as he staycations during the #mnshutdown
- That's me... RT @MPRnews #mnshutdown blog: For one laid off gov't employee, a silver lining http://mprne.ws/1dEsJ
- @katherineemoss Hold on to your hats, @plannerdeacon just got a call from the news. @ChinookBookMSP #staycation #MNShutdown