Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Full. What Else Can We Do?

I have to admit, one of the hardest parts of this blog business for me is striking a balance between food stuff, personal stuff, and shameless self promotion. After lunch, I needed to blow off a little steam before jumping into Bike Coupons.

On the way back from North East, we pedaled through the U of M TC campus. In addition to The Race, we made some stops. First up, Feat of Strength..


Did I mention, that the weather has been pretty much perfect...


Pip took a brake from his normal bike to try out one of these...


We can't wait for 2014 when the second light rail line (Central Corridor, soon to be a.k.a. Green Line) opens which will go right across this bridge...

I'll close with this beauty to remind us to stop and take pictures of our selves when the flowers are blooming...

No comments:

Post a Comment