Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Went to Work Today, Well Not Really...

Our St Paul adventures included a peek into the Grocery section of the Chinook Book to grab the St Paul Cheese Shoppe coupon. As we strolled up Grand Ave with our Bubble Tea, post pool time, I was hyper aware that I was walking through campus, aka my place of employment, with my swimsuit on. Thankfully my sunglasses and baseball hat, coupled with my keen eye, kept me secluded from the view.

We hit up the Cheese Shoppe because, as I mentioned to the super friendly shoppe owner, I go often with my coworkers for their amazing sandwiches. Really quite a find on this popular St Paul street. A fantastic selection of cheeses great for the connoisseur as well as those looking for a departure from orange cheddar. I also mentioned the ITS nerds that I typically follow there and he confirmed the Josh should really be the 4 square mayor. Sorry Jacob.

Our coupon was for $3 off their Signature Chevre. Too much eating today to write the review. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment