Friday, July 8, 2011

A Little Shop Along the Bike Super Highway

During yesterday's bike shop tour, we opted not to include Freewheel Bike because the coupon was a free cup of Java with $10 purchase. Having never been there, I imagined buying bike stuff only to get a cup from a thermos of luke warm coffee placed against a wall of Styrofoam cups. As today turned into Midtown Greenway day, and we were again starving on the way to lunch, I decided we should stop in and see if they had something to tide me over. That and I do like the fact that there's a bike shop on the greenway.


Wow this was a great shop! I am now a super fan. They have smoothies, pastries, snacks, and a full coffee bar! Man, I wish I had known. We would have stopped sooner for sure. I had a great chat with the smoothie dude, who recommended the Mango Banana Cinnamon Honey Whole Milk version. Delicious. The service dude also gave great advice on switching out my quick release. If you're on the Greenway and need a wheel trued or a protein fix, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Smoothie Dude and Service Dude....reason enough to stop.

    ReplyDelete