Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Giftshops and Bathrooms

Naturally, this little project has consumed our thoughts and conversations throughout the week. Really part of the point of doing it after all.

So, as I use "using the ladies" in Spoonriver today, I thought you all might be interested in bathroom reviews as well. It's a bit too late for that now but of the commodes that I have visited along the way, they have all embodied the character of the place. At Heidi's however the door to the potty area was in the middle of the dining room. As soon as I saw it, I thought the room smelled funny. Once I passed through the door, the hallway leading to the M and W was quite nice. At Spoonriver, there was no door to The hallway, just an archway. It made me wonder if my Heidi's experience could have been avoided with an archway instead of a door.


Another future thought has been gift shops. As I mentioned in the Sea Life post, I was very excited for the gift shop only to find a room filled with cheap Nemos and Arielles. At the Guthrie, however I was in my Gift Shop element. We got the above poster, yes with another coupon, special for the gift shop. 20% off. Total Savings: $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment