Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Good till the Last Pearl, Tea Garden: A Review

Today we decided it was St. Paul day or at least partially. Mostly because it was 80 degrees, not a cloud in the sky and I wanted to go to the pool. At noon we hopped on our bikes and pedaled across the river. Lots of ground to cover to reach our goal of 6 coupons used by the time we got to our 545 dinner reservation. After a tasty lunch at Trotters, followed by an hour of pool lounging, we rolled up to Tea Garden on Grand Ave for some Bubble Tea.


I can't think of a better taste of summer and I can't tell you how much I LOVE Bubble Tea. My friend Wendy and I dream about its deliciousness. Perfect blend of sweet, caffeinated, refreshing, and fun to drink. For me, my standard: large, Iced Jasmine Tea Latte, with tapioca pearls and extra ice. (Yes, I believe it's not actually bubble tea without pearls) For Pip: large, Strawberry Cooler with pearls. Thank you Tea Garden!


Yes, of course, recommended. Our coupon gave us each $1 off, 'cause we had two. Total Savings: $2. Total miles Biked: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment